Success stories of an active Yatra
The core activity is to teach, train and disseminate Vedic culture and philosophy as presented in Bhagavad-gita and Srimad Bhagavatam. This is achieved through various means, such as:
- Weekly Sunday feast as Srila Prabhupada organized worldwide. Weekly there are a minimum of 50 visitors.
- Training & Education
- Workshops, seminars on various topics.
- Kirtan programs
- Interfaith programs
- Outreach programs
- Colorful festivals
|MARCH/APRIL:||Holi (The festival of Colors);|
|APRIL:||Ramnavami (Main Cultural festival);|
|JULY:||Ratha Yatra (The festival of the chariots);|
|AUGUST:||Krishna Janmastami (Main Cultural festival);|
|NOVEMBER:||Diwali (The festival of lights).|
- The Ratha Yatra festival in The Hague is one of the Grandest Cultural Festival of the major festivals in the Benelux where Sri Jagannatha, Sri Baladeva, Srimati Subhadra Maharani and the whole Benelux congregation is present with more than 1000 visitors of different backgrounds. Everybody is intrigued by its pious atmosphere and energy. For events on this scale Sri Krishna Dhaam is working closely with the ISKCON centers in The Netherlands, ISKCON Radhadesh (Belgium) and some Hindu (youth) groups. The present Lords were personally installed by His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada.
- Every Year we distribute 3000 plates of free prasadam on the Ratha Yatra.
- Every year a senior member of ISKCON is invited/present for the Ratha Yatra festival.
- Senior members of ISKCON regularly visit the country like H.H. Lokanath Swami, H.H. Bhakti Caru Swami, H.H. Radhanath Swami, H.H. Kadamba Kanana Swami, H.H. Janananda Swami, H.H. Bhakti Purusottoma Swami, H.G. Dina-Bandhu das, H.G. Dr. Fakir Mohan Babaji, H.G. Madhavananada prabhu and in the past H.H. Jayapataka Swami, H.H. Mahavisnu Goswami Maharaja, H.H. Navayogendra Swami, H.H. Radha Govinda Swami and many others…
- The number of participants and sympathizers are around 500.